- Event Date: 10/26/2017 6:30pm
- Registration Opens: 06/21/2017 12:00am
- City: MIDRAND, JOHANNESBURG
- Venue: KYALAMI GRAND PRIX CIRCUIT
- Distance: 5 km
- Website: Event's Website
Taking place around the world famous Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit, this event will attract up to 10 000 business people representing up to 2,000 companies from all over Gauteng.
How Does The Corporate Run4Good Work?
1) Companies, businesses, departments, societies, clubs or groups enter as many teams of six runners as they like.
2) Each runner is awarded a unique race number which must be attached to their running shirt.
3) All runners start the run at the same time
4) All runners will each run 5KM – All levels of fitness welcome.
5) Finishing times will be registered by our systems and will be available on our website.
6) The best four times will be used to calculate the team’s overall position.
DATE: THURSDAY, 26 OCTOBER 2017
VENUE: KYALAMI GRAND PRIX CIRCUIT
DISTANCE: 5 KM (ONE LAP)
ENTRY FEE: R 1,650.00 (EXCL VAT ) PER TEAM
START TIME: 18:30
Teams can be single or mixed gender teams. An organisation is allowed to enter as many teams as they want. Runners will complete just over one lap of the Race Track (5 km). All levels of fitness are welcomed. Beginners and walkers can participate in the event, taking as much time as needed to complete the lap while competitive runners will have the opportunity to shine amongst their co-workers and perhaps lead their corporate team to victory!